Stone chip repairs not only impact the look of your car but left too long, rust can also start to appear affecting the integrity of your car’s paint surface. Below, find out how we make high-quality stone chip paint repairs easy and affordable.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 30 years. We provide a wide range of car repairs and have highly trained technicians based in all major cities in every Australian state. We have all necessary insurances in place, always guarantee to complete repairs to a high standard and pride ourselves on our professional & friendly customer service (check out our Facebook reviews to see what our customers say).
Here is how we make repairing stone chips on car paint easy, convenient and affordable
Fully Mobile Stone Chip Repair Service
We all lead busy lives so finding time to get your car repaired can often be difficult, and with a car being one of the most valuable assets you want to keep it well maintained. So, how do we make mobile stone chip repairs easy and affordable?
- We provide fully mobile stone chip repairs which means we come to you to do the repair
- Our technicians use a cost-effective technique to repair stone chips on car paint where we target smaller chips avoiding expensive re-spraying
- Most repairs are done on the same day so you’re not left without a car for days
- Our technicians can colour match with over 55,000 different vehicle colours on-site so can match your car’s paint colour perfectly (the automotive paints we use are high quality too)
- We also do other car repairs and additional services like buff & polishes and safety parking sensor installations that we can do at the same time as the mobile stone chip repair
Get A Quote For Stone Chip Repair Costs Today
Call 1300 286 824 or complete our simple 3 step request form to arrange a FREE quote for stone chip repair costs. We can also arrange for your local technician to do a free on-site quote if preferred.
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.