Rim restoration doesn’t have to be expensive or inconvenient. Below, find out how we make alloy wheel restoration affordable and easy so you can have your alloy mag wheels looking great again.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 30 years. We have technicians based in all major cities in every state so if you’re looking for rim restoration near me, we’ve got you covered. We always guarantee to complete our repairs to a high & satisfactory standard (we will only ever take on a repair if we’re confident we’ll meet your expectations), we have all necessary insurances in place and pride ourselves on our friendly & professional customer service (our Facebook reviews are testament to this).
If your alloy mag wheels have been damaged, here is how you can get quick, convenient and affordable mag wheel restoration done
Convenient And Affordable Mag Wheel Restoration
Our technicians are highly trained and use alloy wheel restoration techniques that are cost-effective without compromising on quality. Here is how we save you time and money on your alloy mag wheel restoration:
- We come to you! Our alloy wheel restoration service is fully mobile so we can do the mag wheel restoration at your home or workplace – wherever is most convenient for you
- We provide quick quotes over the phone or online or can come to you to do a free on-site quote
- We focus on painted alloy wheel damage where we revive the damaged wheel, saving you money
- Our alloy wheel restorations are usually completed on the same day so you’re not without a car for days
- In addition to mag wheel restoration, we also provide other vehicle repairs and services that you can have done while we’re there
Find Rim Restoration Near Me
Call 1300 286 824 or complete our simple 3 step request form to arrange a FREE quote for rim restoration near me. We can provide a quick quote online or over the phone or arrange for your local technician to do a FREE on-site quote.
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.