Wheel repairs in Canberra don’t have to be an inconvenience. Our highly trained and certified technicians come to your home or workplace so it makes it much easier to get rim repairs in Canberra done. Below is information on our alloy wheel repair service in Canberra and how to get a quote.
We have been car repair specialists for over 25 years. We will only ever take on a job where we are confident we will meet your expectations and guarantee to complete our work to a high and satisfactory standard. Read on to find out about our alloy wheel repairs in Canberra.
Rim Repairs In Canberra That Save You Time And Money
Because we conduct our alloy wheel repairs Canberra at a place that is convenient for you, this means you don’t have to drive your car to a repair shop and leave it there for days. Much easier!
For our rim repairs in Canberra, we also use a technique that produces a high-quality finish where we focus on painted alloy wheel damage reviving the damaged alloy wheels which is a much more cost-effective process – saving you money! And, this is all done in a matter of hours.
And if that’s not enough, here are a few more reasons why Touch Up Guys are your ‘go-to’ for rim repairs in Canberra:
- We work with government authorities to ensure compliance to all licenses and laws designed to protect the health of our technicians, you and the environment
- We have all the required insurances in place to give everyone peace of mind
- We are car repair specialists with extensive experience
And if you’re not entirely convinced to choose us for your alloy wheel repair Canberra, read our happy customer reviews on Facebook!
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.