Find out everything you need to know about paintless dent removal and why you should choose the Touch Up Guys for your paintless dent removal services.
What is Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless dent removal repairs dents to a car’s exterior whilst retaining your car’s original paint finish using pressure techniques. This method means that parts do not always need to be removed from the car and no fillers, sanding or paint are required. It is ideal for small panel repairs caused by hail damage, shopping trolleys, posts, fences, and other obstructions.
Benefits of Our Paintless Dent Removal Services
- Paintless dent removal is much faster than alternative repair methods (usually done same day)
- It doesn’t need to be done in a repair centre so can be conducted wherever is convenient for you – home or work. This means you don’t have to drive your car to a repair centre and leave it there saving you time, money and hassle
- Paintless dent removal costs a lot less than other methods and we guarantee you’ll be completely satisfied with the end result
Why Choose the Touch Up Guys?
We have been car repair specialists for over 25 years. All our paintless dent removal mobile services are conducted by highly trained & certified technicians and comply with all necessary licenses & laws. Our customer reviews and before/after images (view here on Facebook) are a testament to the work we do and the services we provide.
Get a Free Quote
Is there a car scratch repair specialist near me?
We operate a fleet of mobile paintless dent removal vans in every major city across all states. Call 1300 286 824 to arrange a free on-site quote with one of our car scratch repair specialists near you or complete our simple 3 step request form online.
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Examples of Repairs
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.