If you are looking for mobile wheel repair in Sydney, we have a fleet of vans providing mobile alloy wheel repairs in Sydney by highly trained technicians. Below find out how you can get a quote for fast and affordable wheel refurbishment in Sydney.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 25 years and have extensive experience in mobile alloy wheel repair in Sydney. We guarantee to finish our work to a high and satisfactory standard and can provide FREE on-site inspections/quotes before completing the repair to ensure we will be able to exceed your expectations. Why should you choose us for your mobile alloy wheel repair Sydney? Read on to find out!
Why Choose Us For Wheel Refurbishment in Sydney?
One reason to choose us for mobile alloy wheel repair Sydney is that our repair techniques save you both time and money. And if that isn’t enough, here are more reasons why we know you will be happy with our wheel refurbishment Sydney service:
- We pride ourselves on the standard of our work and having many happy customers – our customer reviews on Facebook are a testament to this
- We work with government authorities to ensure compliance to all licenses and laws designed to protect the health of our technicians, our customers and the environment
- Most repairs are completed on the same day – usually within 1-4 hours
- Our repair techniques can be done on-site saving you time and the inconvenience of having to have your car in a repair shop
- Our mobile alloy wheel repairs Sydney use a process where we focus on reviving the damaged alloy wheels – a much more cost-effective repair!
- We offer additional services like headlight restoration, buff & polish & safety sensor installation that can also be done on the day
To see some of our wheel refurbishment Sydney handy work check out our before and after repair images
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.