Stone chips, scratches, scuffs and dents – our cars’ paintwork is susceptible to damage – paintwork damage not only looks unsightly but can also decrease the value of your car.
Car paintwork repairs focus on removing surface damage to your car’s paintwork and restoring it to its previous condition so your car looks great again – particularly ideal if you’re looking to sell. Below is information on the mobile car paintwork repairs we do and how we can save you both time & money without compromising on the quality of your car paintwork repair.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 30 years. In addition to car paintwork repair, we do bumper repairs, small panel repairs, and alloy wheel repairs along with additional services such as headlight restoration, buff & polish, safety park sensor installation and paintless dent removal. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and quality repairs that our customers are happy with (our Facebook reviews are a testament to this). If you’re looking for high-quality and affordable car paintwork repairs, here is how we can help!
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Mobile Car Paintwork Repairs
We have highly trained technicians with repair vans in every major city across all states providing fully mobile car paintwork repairs. This means we come to you – you no longer need to organise getting to and from a repair shop to have your car paintwork repairs done. We’ll even come to your workplace so you can have your repairs done during work hours without having to take time off!
Our technicians use a mobile car paintwork repair technique that provides an alternative to respraying – targeting smaller chips and scratches. This is not only more cost-effective, but the result is high quality and you don’t have the inconvenience of having to leave your car at a repair shop for days. With most car paintwork repairs the damage is repaired to an almost undetectable level. Here are some examples of before and after car repairs we have done so you can see the difference our repairs make.
In addition to saving you time & money, here are a few more reasons why we’re your go-to for mobile car paintwork repairs:
- Most repairs are completed on the same day so you can have your repairs done quickly
- We can colour match with over 55,000 different vehicle colours on-site so we can match your car’s paint colour perfectly
- Because we offer a range of other services, you can take advantage of having us there and get your other car repairs done… or get a buff & polish so your car is super shiny & clean after having your car paintwork repairs done!
- We have all the necessary insurance so you have peace of mind that the right cover is in place
- We always guarantee to complete our work to a high and satisfactory standard
Get A Quote For Mobile Car Paintwork Repairs Today
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.