Our Holden repair services including Holden bumper repairs, Holden paint repairs and Holden small panel repairs are high quality, affordable and can be done wherever is convenient for you. Our technicians are highly trained & certified to use techniques that are more cost-effective than other repair methods without compromising on quality (we only ever take on a job where we know we’ll meet or exceed your expectations). Below is more about repair services and techniques we use to save you both time and money.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 30 years. With a fleet of repair vans in all Australian states, we’ve made getting your Holden repaired easy and convenient. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality repairs with the customer service to match. Here is why so many people choose us for their Holden bumper repairs, Holden paint repairs and Holden small panel repairs
Get A Free Quote For Holden Paint Repairs, Small Panel Repairs And Bumper Repairs
To get a FREE online quote complete our simple 3-step request form online or call 1300 286 824 to arrange a FREE on-site inspection and quote for Holden small panel repairs, Holden bumper repairs and Holden paint repairs.
Holden Bumper Repairs
- Cost-effective restoration technique that means you don’t have the costly expense of replacing the bar on your Holden
- Repairs are usually done on the same day at your home or workplace – you’re not without a car for days waiting for it to be repaired in a repair shop
- High-quality finish guaranteed
- Advanced Holden bumper repair techniques & processes available such as plastic welding, heat re-shaping and specialised stapling
Holden Scratch Repairs & Chip Repairs
- Cost-effective alternative to respraying – targeting smaller chips and scratches
- Over 55,000 different vehicle colours are on-site so your Holden’s paint colour will be matched perfectly
- We only ever use high-quality automotive paints
- Provides an almost undetectable finish
- Quick Holden paint repairs – done within a matter of hours
Holden Small Panel Repairs
- We focus on restoring your car’s panels to their previous condition rather than having to replace them
- More cost-effective and quicker than alternative methods
- We can colour match perfectly to your Holden’s manufactured colour
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.