In this article, you’ll find out about The Touch Up Guys’ dent repair services and how we make getting car repairs done, easy and convenient.
We have been car repair specialists for over 25 years. Our dent repair mobile service is conducted by highly trained technicians and complies with all necessary licenses & laws. Read our customer reviews (view here on Facebook) to see why we are a wise choice for car repairs.
Read the below information on our dent repair mobile service and how to get dent repair costs prior to going ahead with a service.
About Our Dent Repair Service
We make dent repair easy and affordable!
- Our dent repair mobile service means a highly qualified technician comes to your home or workplace to do the repair. No more time and effort wasted dropping off and picking up your car for dent repairs!
- Whether it’s a minor dent caused by a shopping trolley or another car door or a more extensive bumper dent, dent repairs are done on the same day
- We colour match to your vehicles manufactured colour so your car will be restored to its previous condition in no time
Get Dent Repair Costs
Most dent repairs cost less than your insurance excess, however you can find out your dent repair costs with a FREE on-site quote conducted by our highly trained professionals.
We also use affordable techniques like paintless dent repairs instead of expensive alternatives like replacing the bar which means you’ll save on your dent repair costs (not to mention the inconvenience of losing your vehicle for days to a panel shop!).
Get a Quote Today!
Is there someone who can do dent repairs near me? Yes! because we operate a dent repair mobile service, one of our highly trained technicians can conduct the quote at your home or workplace. Easy!
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Examples of Repairs
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.