It can be confusing and time consuming trying to decide where to get your car scratch and dent repairs done, let alone working out the logistics of dropping your car off & picking it up. This article will give you all the information you need so you can be confident about what to look for when choosing a car scratch repair service provider and why the Touch Up Guys are an excellent choice for your car scratch repairs.
What to Consider for Car Scratch Repair
When choosing a car scratch and dent repair technician, it is important that they have the right experience & certifications, along with all required insurances. Compliance with all licenses and laws is also a must.
Receiving a quote prior to going ahead will prevent any surprises in terms of car scratch repair costs. Receiving a quote should always be a straightforward process and any car scratch repair service provider that guarantees their work is always a good sign.
We pride ourselves on having created a service that makes the car scratch repair experience faster, easier and stress free for you. Our positive customer reviews are testament to this. Here are some great reasons why you should choose us for your car scratch and dent repairs.
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Why Choose the Touch Up Guys?
- Can you compete my car scratch repairs near me? Yes! We come to you!
We operate a fleet of mobile scratch and dent repair vans which means we can carry out the repair at your home or at your workplace (repairs should be completed same day with the average car scratch repair service being completed in 1 and 4 hours)
- We guarantee to complete our work to a high and satisfactory standard (read our reviews to see what our customers say or view our before and after scratch repair images on Facebook)
- All our technicians are extensively trained and certified
- We work with government authorities to ensure compliance with all necessary licenses and laws
- We provide free on-site quotes conducted by one of our highly trained professionals (most car scratch repairs cost less than your insurance excess) or you can use our simple online 3 step quote request form
- We have all the required insurances in place to give you peace of mind
Contact Us Today!
Examples of Repairs
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.