Scratches and dents on your car can happen easily. Whether you scuff your car along something, the kids decide to get creative, something collides with your car or you discover that something has scratched your car’s paintwork. We offer high quality and affordable dent and car scratch repairs in the Central Coast. Information on the repair services we offer is below.
Touch Up Guys have 30 years of experience as car repair specialists. We have a team of fully mobile, highly trained technicians located in all major cities across Australia. We provide FREE on-site inspections and all repairs are done at a location convenient for you. We take pride in the quality of our work, guaranteeing to complete your repairs to a high & satisfactory standard. Here is how we can save you time and money with our car scratch and mobile dent repairs Central Coast
Car Scratch Repair Central Coast
For our car scratch repair Central Coast we use a cost-effective alternative to re-spraying that means cost savings for you! In addition to the convenience of having us come out to you, our technicians:
- Are extensively trained and certified
- Will produce a repair equal to a panel shop for cosmetic repairs
- Will be able to perfectly match the paint colour and surface level of the original paintwork on your vehicle (we have over 55,000 vehicle paint colours available on-site)
- Have all required insurances in place so you have peace of mind
- Will do a free quote before commencing the repair so you know how much it will be (most repairs cost less than your insurance excess) and we know we’ll be able to do a repair that meets or exceeds your expectations
- Will, in most cases, complete your repair within a matter of hours
Mobile Dent Repair Central Coast
All mobile dent repairs Central Coast are done to a high standard and use techniques where you don’t have the inconvenience of losing your to a repair shop for days.
Get A Quote For Car Scratch and Mobile Dent Repair Central Coast
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.