In this article find out everything you need to know about our fully mobile bumper scratch repair service and how you can find out bumper scratch repair costs prior to booking the repair. Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 25 years.
Our mobile technicians come to your home or workplace to complete the car bumper scratch repairs making it easy and convenient for you. Our technicians are extensively trained & certified and to give you peace of mind, we have all required insurances in place.
Find out about our car bumper scratch repair service below.
Benefits of our Car Bumper Scratch Repair Service
You no longer need to have your whole car bumper replaced if damage occurs as our car bumper scratch repair technicians use a high quality, cost-effective alternative to respraying. This means we can conduct repairs on-site so you don’t lose your car to a panel shop and our techniques save you both time & money. We can colour match over 55,000 different vehicle colours on-site and most repairs are completed within hours.
Bumper Scratch Repair Cost
We make finding out bumper scratch repair costs easy with 3 simple options to choose from:
- We can conduct a FREE on-site quote prior to commencing to ensure we can complete a repair that exceeds your expectations
- Call 1300 286 824 to arrange a quote through our customer service team
- Complete our simple 3 step request form online
Most repairs cost less than your insurance excess
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Book Your Car Bumper Scratch Repair Today
Ready to book your car bumper scratch repair? Call us on 1300 286 824 to book in with your local technician today.
Examples of Repairs
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.