Dented or scuffed your car’s bumper? Bumper repairs in Adelaide don’t need to be a pain to have done… below, find out how we make bumper repairs in Adelaide not only easy & convenient but affordable too!
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 25 years. We have a team of highly trained technicians that take pride in ensuring you receive car repairs that you’ll be happy with (we always guarantee to complete our work to a high and satisfactory standard – our Facebook reviews are testament to this). Here is everything you need to know about our mobile bumper repairs Adelaide based service.
Mobile Bumper Repairs in Adelaide
Our mobile bumper repairs Adelaide service is fully mobile. This makes it super easy to get your car bumper repaired as one of our Adelaide based technicians will come to you.
We have everything we need on-site to provide a high-quality repair including over 55,000 automotive paints enabling us to perfectly match your car’s paint colour. We use cost-effective techniques that can restore your car’s bumper to its previous condition without the expensive option of replacing the bar (and it’s quick too! mobile bumper repairs in Adelaide are usually completed on the same day).
Additional benefits of our services include:
- We provide a free on-site inspection & quote to ensure we’ll exceed your expectations and so you know the costs upfront
- We have all required insurances in place
- We can repair minor bumper scuffs through to extensive cracked and dented bumpers
- We offer additional services like headlight restorations, safety parking sensor supply & installation, alloy wheel repairs and buff & polishes that you can get done while we’re there
- We work with government authorities to ensure compliance with all licenses and laws designed to protect the health of our Technicians and our customers as well as the environment
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.