We all have busy lives and it can be hard finding the time to go and get your alloy wheels repaired.
For alloy wheel repair in Dandenong we have a team of fully mobile technicians who will come to your home or workplace to complete the repair – we save you time…. And money! Below, find out how we do high quality and cost-effective rim repair in Dandenong and why so many people choose us to get their alloy wheels looking great again.
Touch Up Guys have been car repair specialists for over 30 years. All our technicians are highly trained, we have all necessary insurance in place and guarantee to complete your rim repair in Dandenong to a high and satisfactory standard. Here is how we make rim repair in Dandenong easy and affordable
Why Choose Us For Rim Repair Dandenong?
When your painted alloy wheels have had cosmetic damage, we use a repair focus that revives the wheel repairing them back to their previous condition. Our technicians have all the gear on-site to complete the repair and it is usually done on the same day, in a matter of hours.
Additional reasons to choose us for rim repair Dandenong include:
- We also do other car repair services that you can have done while we’re there to give your car the ultimate repair treatment
- We pride ourselves on our customer service (our Facebook reviews are testament to this)
- We only ever take on repairs we know will meet or exceed your expectations
- We can provide a free onsite quote prior to commencing the repair
- We work with government authorities to ensure compliance with all licenses and laws designed to protect the health of our Technicians and our customers as well as the environment
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Get A Quote For Rim Repair Dandenong Today
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.