Touch Up Guys’ alloy rim repairs service is fast, convenient and affordable. In this article, we provide information on how we make having alloy rim repairs easy and how you can find out alloy rim repair costs. We have been providing car repairs for over 25 years. All our mobile car repair technicians are highly trained & certified. We guarantee that all work conducted is at a high and satisfactory standard and we have all required insurances in place.
Why Use Us For Your Alloy Rim Repairs?
The process our mobile technicians use for alloy rim repairs focuses on reviving the damaged wheels and restoring them to their original condition.
- Repairs are completed quickly, usually 1-4 hours
- The technique offers a high-quality finish and is cost-effective
- Repairs are done at your home or workplace, wherever is most convenient for you
View some of our alloy rim repairs here.
Alloy Rim Repair Costs
To find out alloy rim repair costs, you can fill out our simple 3 step request form online or call us to arrange an on-site quote. The techniques we use are cost-effective and most repairs cost less than your insurance excess.
How to Find an Alloy Rim Repair Near Me?
General Repair Exclusions
- Crash and Structural damage
- Dents bigger than an A4 piece of paper
- Chrome and high polished alloy wheels
- Key scratches the length of the vehicle
- Painting of full cars, bonnet, roof or boot panels
- Some non-painted textured plastic
- Deep panel scratches or dents on roof, bonnet and boot lid
Take a Photo
Upload your photo of the damage
and send through the details.
Submit a Quote Request
Hold tight. Our team will assess and
inspect your photos and details.
We'll Call You
Our friendly technicians will call you
to quote and book in your repair.